Monday, August 30, 2010

The Beginning of the Story of Me

Today I Created | The beginning of my Type Tray Project.

I was so excited when I found this type tray by 7 Gypsies but I was unsure of what story I wanted to tell with this. I decided to tell the story of Me; who I love, what I enjoy and bits of memories.

Since this became a larger project than I could create in one day, I decided to create a little bit at a time over several days. So I will post photos of my work in progress as I create a little Story of Me.

This detail shot shows my favorite image from the Cosmo Cricket, Nutmeg Elements paper. I have fond childhood memories of staring into the fireplace and letting my imagination wander. I am also going to use a Tim Holtz Philosophy Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...