Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baby Card

Today I Created | A card for baby Nathaniel Liam

A friend had a baby this past weekend. I wanted to make a card to celebrate the happy occasion.

I started with an image from the GraphicsFairy. I changed the color to a soft blue and added a cream-colored background before I printed it.

I admit that I am a Basic Grey hoarder. I love their designs and have quite a large stash. This was a great way to use up a bit of the Wisteria pattern paper.

I cut two background pieces of coordinating paper, attached a bow and mounted this to the white card. I die cut the scalloped circle using the Sizzix Clear Die Circle, Scallop so that I could center the paper pattern. I die cut the phrase "Baby Boy" from a Sizzlits die and added that below the ribbon.

Finally I cut the illustration with a circle cutter, centered it within the scalloped circle and adhered it to the top of the card.

Welcome baby Nathaniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...