Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chandelier Crystal Collection

This has been a very odd week for me. At work I've been preparing for the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) trade show. At home I've been dealing with the loss of my beloved dog. It has been a mix of super highs and extreme lows.

I am thankful that Selena at Apron Thrift Girl is hosting her Collect Share link party. It has given me something to enjoy working on by gathering photos of one of my collections.

Today I'm showcasing my collection of chandelier crystals. I started collecting these years ago mostly from the Rosebowl Swapmeet in Pasadena. The challenge was to try and find as many unique crystals as possible without duplications or overspending. It has been great fun to hunt for these.

Here is the majority of my collection. There are no duplicates but there are some very similar styles.


Below are images of some of my favorite pieces.





I used to hang these in my sunniest window so my room would be filled with rainbows like in the Disney movie, Pollyanna. I've since redecorated but I still enjoy my crystals.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Chandelier crystals. I did a whole tree with them last year for Christmas. It was a 3 foot tree and I liked it better than my full size tree. Thanks for sharing your collection. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister collected these when we were young- thanks for the memory!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...