Sunday, February 13, 2011

Noodles & Company Valentine Treat

As a treat for Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I went down to San Diego for the day. Our main goal was to dine at the Noodles & Company restaurant using the gift certificate I won at Eileen Hull's Noodle Ornament contest. And in case you want to see my winning noodle ornament, click here.

We arrived in San Diego a little early so we decided to go to our other San Diego destination, the Paper Tales store. This is a great scrapbooking/paper crafting store. Not only do they carry a nice selection of papers, they also sell individual vintage items like dominoes, costume jewelry, bingo markers and such. It is a treat just to look at everything that they carry.

We also wandered around the shops at Seaport Village along the waterfront. And I even had a chance to stop in at a Goodwill store and found the start of a new project.

Then off we went to the Noodles & Company near the San Diego Sport Arena. I am a big noodle fan, always have been, always will be. Clutching my gift certificate and letter of congratulations from Jaclyn at Noodles & Company, we stood there looking at the great selection of noodle dishes. We selected the Pad Thai and Indonesian Peanut Saute. Both were excellent and their prices are very reasonable.

The food was great, the restaurant was really nice and if/when they open one in Orange County {hint, hint}, I will visit there often.

Thank you Jaclyn and Eileen. We had a wonderful meal and I agree with Eileen when she said "I Love Noodles & Company."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...