Monday, April 16, 2012

A Belated Thank You!

I just have to share a beautiful vintage card that I received from Lisbet, a wonderful online friend in Denmark.
The photo doesn't do it justice because the illustration is so beautiful. But not only did Lisbet send me this card, she also included some postcards which I think she designed. Plus I am saving the Danish postage stamps and enjoying the beautiful way she wrapped everything.
If you get a chance, check out her blog or her design site or even her blogstore. There is always some kind of amazing visual treat on her sites. And half of the fun is reading the Google translation or guessing what it says. Beautiful design is a universal language.

Lisbet - Mange tak! {I hope that translates as "Thank you!"}

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy the envelope reached you allright, Lynda, and that you like the vintage postcard.

    *Blonder & Brosten* (Laces and Bricks) is one of my webshops. The other postcards are from TIVOLI, an old and very beautiful amusement park in the very heart of Copenhagen (Capital of Denmark).

    Your Danish is very good. :-)
    Mange tak = Thank you very much
    And... Velbekomme = You're velcome!

    You're right abt. Google Translate... It's a lot of fun, but it's also possible getting some idea of what a text is all about in general!

    Snowy/sunny greetings from a cold Denmark... (not feeling much like Spring)
    //Lisbet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...